Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Letting Go and Loving Again

It's been over a week since Timberman 70.3. Recovery has been good, I had plenty of eating activities and no training sessions.

I'm feeling some emptiness inside me. So last Sunday & Monday I started to run again, just a short and easy 3 miles around the neighborhood. Last night I wanted to go out for another easy 3 mile run. But once I got at turn on the first block my Garmin watched vibrated, I thought! damn is it one mile already??? but then I saw the "low battery" warning message. So I said to myself forget about the watch. So I let go of my GPS watch and no heart rate monitor(haven't used one since I got my garmin 310xt), I was still listening to my tunes on my ipod though.

So letting go of technology and just running using my legs, heart and mind not worrying about any measurements made me fall in love again with running. I just enjoyed each stride and the views of my neighboorhood.

That's all for me now!

Mabuhay,
Cerrone

No comments: